GEH® – the patented high-performance adsorbent for water treatment
GEH® is an adsorption granulate based on iron oxide hydroxide that binds heavy metals and other contaminants and removes them from the water. And that without altering the natural and valuable properties of water! As the inventor of this adsorbent, we held the very first patent for the manufacture of granular iron hydroxide for water treatment. And not only that: We also initiated the European standardisation for this new product. And today, just like then, we rely on manufacturing raw materials of the highest quality only.
What makes GEH® so special?
Its performance! An impressive example: The larger the specific surface of an adsorbent material, the greater the corresponding adsorption capacity, and as a result the performance. A kilogram of GEH® has a surface area equivalent to the size of 30 football pitches. These and other reasons make our product the most effective in the world.
Where can GEH® be used?
Our adsorption material is used in the treatment of drinking water, to treat waste water and to purify process water. Granular ferric hydroxide is the globally leading product when it comes to removing arsenic from drinking water.
An overview of the benefits offered by GEH®:
- Up to five-times the adsorption performance compared to rival products
- Product life spans of up to 5 years thanks to its high adsorption capacity
- No storage or handling of chemicals required
- GEH® allows a simple and low-maintenance system technology
- GEH® systems do not require electrical energy
- Proper use of GEH® thanks to flexible delivery quantities
- GEH® systems are ready for immediate operation
- Short delivery times thanks to international sales partners
- GEH® systems do not produce any sludges or waste water that contain arsenic